The final result!
I tried to make little cow designs since the pie is made out of beef.
This was probably the most successful corner. The tips of the “horns” browned nicely for this one. Less so in other places.
Before baking, I had to roll out my crusts. It turns out that it was REALLY DRY. I should have known. I had to make tons of little “surgeries” as I tried my best to prevent the cracks from becoming too large.
The top crust doesn’t look too bad from here but It was hard to roll, I tell ya.
Yay for filling! Don’t this look gorgeous.
I only baked my pie for 20 minutes. I think it could have used longer. Probably. Well, let’s just hope it passes the taste test. Yeah!