Letters of recommendation are stronger if you have done well in my course, I know your academic/research interests well or if you have worked closely with me as a Research Assistant. If you do not meet these criteria, you might want to consider obtaining a letter from another faculty member who is able to give you a stronger recommendation.
To request a letter – fill in this Recommendation Letter Form
For your first letter of recommendation, I need to be asked 3 weeks in advance, for subsequent letters, 2 weeks in advance.
You are responsible for:
- Completing the above link
- Reminding me via email 3 days and 1 day before the recommendations are due.
- Using the list below, ensure that I am sent all of the requirement documents.
- Send me your C.V.
- List which courses you took with me including the semester and year.
- In one paragraph, state why you think you would be a good fit for the internship/fellowship or organization that you are applying for. The more specific the better.
- Using bullet points, send me specific examples of your work with me (in class or as a Research Assistant) that you think would be relevant for me to highlight.