- S. Godlonton, A. Munthali, and R. Thornton. (2016). “Responding to Risk: Circumcision, Information and HIV Prevention“, Review of Economics and Statistics, vol. 98(2):333-349.
- S. Godlonton and E. Okeke. (2016). “Does a ban on informal health providers save lives? Evidence from Malawi“, Journal of Development Economics, vol. 118(1):112-132.
- E. Okeke and S. Godlonton. (2014). “Doing Wrong to do Right? Social Preferences and Dishonest behaviour“, Journal of Economic Behaviour and Organization, vol. 106(Oct):124-139.
- J. Chinkhumba, S. Godlonton, and R. Thornton. (2014). “The Demand for Medical Male Circumcision,” American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, vol. 6(2)
- S. Godlonton and R. Thornton. (2013). “Learning from Others’ HIV Testing: Updating Beliefs and Responding to Risk,” American Economic Review: Papers and Proceedings, vol. 103(3): 439-444.
- S. Godlonton and R. Thornton. (2012). “Peer effects in learning HIV results“, Journal of Development Economics, vol. 97(1):118-129.
- J. Burns, S. Godlonton and M. Keswell. (2010). “Social Networks, Employment and Worker Discouragement: Evidence from South Africa,” Labor Economics, vol.17: 336 – 344.
- S. Godlonton and M. Keswell. (2005). “The Impact of Health on Poverty: Evidence from the South African Integrated Family Survey,” South African Journal of Economics, vol. 73(1)
- Thornton and S. Godlonton. (2016). “Medical Male Circumcision: How does price affect the risk-profile of take-up?”, Preventive Medicine, forthcoming.
- Schacham, J. Gilliland, R. Murphy, S. Godlonton and R. Thornton. (2016). “Geospatial Analysis of Condom Availability and Accessibility in Urban Malawi”, International Journal of STD and AIDS, Jan vol. 27(1):44-50.
- Maughan-Brown, A. Venkataramani, S. Godlonton and R. Thornton. (2015). “What do people actually learn from public Health Campaigns? Incorrect inferences about male circumcision and Female HIV Infection Risk Among Men and Women in Malawi.” Aids and Behavior, vol. 19(7):1170-1177.
- Schacham, S. Godlonton, and R. Thornton. (2014). “Perceptions of Male Circumcision among Married Couples in Rural Malawi,” Journal of the International Association of Providers of Aids Care, Sept vol. 13(5):443-9.
- Godlonton. “Returns to Work Experience: Evidence from Malawi”, revise and resubmit.
- Godlonton, M.A. Hernandez, and M. Murphy. “Anchoring Bias and Survey Measurement”, under review.
- Godlonton. “Employment Risk and Job-Seeker Performance”. under review.
- Godlonton and E. Okeke. “Antiretroviral Therapy and HIV Testing”.
- Balakasi and S. Godlonton. “Labor Statistics Measurement: Learning from Survey and Resume Comparisons”.