Dancing the Parkway

For Christmas my brother got a Flip Camcorder and made this video (click here) starring my mom, her doggie, and me, to Gary Schyman’s “Praan” with apologies to “Where in the World is Matt?”

6 Comments

1. Doan The Hieu:

You had a very Merry Chrismas and a very happy family. Your mom looks so young and beautiful. She is surely very happy with you and your brother.

2. Sam Ferguson:

This was quite an uplifting movie.

It would be a wonderful (albeit unusual) thing if everyone began received a video like this in the mail whenever they inquired about buying a house!

A video like this would not only provide an excellent tour of a home’s better features (e.g. living room, strawberry room, grandfather clock, walk-in closet, and so on), but also of its most important and vital feature: that a happy (and healthy!) family lives in it.

Kudos to your brother’s filming abilities!

3. Frank Morgan » Blog Archive » Indian Science Camp:

[…] Dancing http://sites.williams.edu/Morgan/2008/12/26/my-video/ […]

4. Padmanabha:

It’s amazing to see your energy..
    And your lecture was fantastic..!! Loved every bit of it.. It made me thing of stuff that I had never bothered about before..
    Thanks..!!

5. Ayush:

i loved your talk sir, and i believe i’ll now attach more importance to the areas of mathematics that i did not quite like earlier.

6. “Dancing the Bronfman” Video | Mathematics & Statistics:

[…] the original video, please refer to this link that redirects to Prof. Morgan’s […]