Process for Using P-Cards and Vouchers
Request a p-card via a form on the OCL website. The Office of Student Life manages the p-cards. Request them at least 48 hours in advance of when you need them.
An Important Policy: All Online Purchases using a P-Card must be made at the Office of Campus Life
Request Procedure and Timeline
All requests must be submitted no later than 5:00 pm on Wednesdays. Any requests submitted after 5:00pm on Wednesday will not be available until Friday of the following week.
Approved request notification will be sent via email. Feel free to follow up with your request by contacting Ivy Rodriguez firstname.lastname@example.org in the Office of Campus Life.
Picking Up & Returning P-Cards
PCards will be ready for pick up on FRIDAYS ONLY between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Students will need to return cards in the envelopes with all itemized receipts including receipts from any online purchases made to the Office of Campus Life Mondays by 5:00 p.m. The envelopes should be slid under the door if no one is in the office. There is a printer along with the two available computers to use for printing receipts after an online purchase has been made.
Requests for time sensitive purchases are considered on a case-by-case basis and should be submitted to Ivy via email in addition to completing the Request Form. Any cards that are expedited MUST BE RETURNED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF ISSUE.
There are a limited number of p-cards available at any given time, so requesting them farther in advance increases your chances of successfully acquiring one. Additionally, RSOs MUST submit their budget request PRIOR TO REQUESTING a P-Card!
Vouchers are typically used for vendors that cannot accept credit cards, or for reimbursing individuals for other fronted costs. Reimbursement can take up to two weeks.
- Download a voucher.
- List your vendor as whoever you are paying. For example, if you are reimbursing yourself for gas, you will list yourself as the vendor.
- The address should be the vendor's address (your SU box address is fine).
- Fill in the bubbles accordingly (student, direct deposit, enclosure).
- Choose the account number that best describes your purchase.
- If you are requesting a reimbursement for items listed under different account numbers, submit them on SEPARATE vouchers/forms. (Ex. food on one voucher/Google form and decorations on another).
- Use “400” for your fund.
- Locate your organization’s department ID, listed here.
- Attach receipts for each of your purchases to the voucher. The voucher form and relevant receipts MUST be on the same pdf.
- Submit your voucher with the receipts attached using this Google form.