29 February 2020

FAST Members

Palvasha Khan '25

Minority Coalition Groups and Affiliates    

Hi everyone! I'm Palvasha, and I'm a senior majoring in political science and history with a concentration in global studies. I'll be serving as your MinCo Representative for this year on FAST. Outside of FAST, I'm a CEF for the DC and an executive editor for the Record. I've previously served as the chair of MinCo Steering and on the boards of SASA and MSU.

Jezebiel Gonzalez '26

At-Large

Hey y'all, my name is Jezebiel Gonzalez, but most people call me JJ! I’m a junior from Florida majoring in Political Economy and concentrating in Global Studies. I am pleased to say that I’ll be serving as one of the FAST representatives at-large! On campus, I serve as Treasurer for VISTA and served as a residential coordinator. I am super excited to be a part of FAST this year and to be a resource for all campus organizations to make it a successful year. Feel free to reach out for any questions or concerns or anything y'all want to talk about!

Akiko Jindo '25

At-Large

Hi everyone! My name is Akiko Jindo '25 and I will be serving as one of the FAST representatives at-large! I'm a rising senior studying Philosophy, Chinese, and hopefully concentrating in Asian American Studies. On campus, I lead NASU and am part of AASiA, Club Tennis, and some other clubs. I hope to serve all RSOs, especially the MinCo organizations, and have served as treasurer many times, so I know the struggles – feel free to reach out with any questions!

Osegie Osayimwen '27

Competitive Teams

Hello everyone! My name is Osegie Osayimwen, and I am a sophomore from Methuen, MA studying Political Science and Economics. Along with FAST, I am a member of the Track & Field team, the Honor & Discipline Committee, and the Society of the Griffins. I’m looking forward to supporting RSOs on campus, especially those that fall under my purview of competitive teams. Please don’t hesitate to ever reach out!

Andrew Oh '25

Performance Groups

Hello! My name is Andrew Oh ‘25 and I am your Performance Groups representative for FAST. On the side, I am also the chair of KOW (Koreans of Williams) this year, as well as an active member of ACE. I also love to read and play GeoGuessr. Super excited about the year and please don't hesitate to reach out!