29 February 2020

FAST Members

Spencer Huang,

Club Sports and Competitive Teams 

Hello!
My name is Spencer Huang ’24 and I am excited to be on the FAST team. I am from the San Francisco Bay Area and plan to major in economics and statistics. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions or need help making budgets. 

Mohammad Faizaan,

Minority Coalition Groups and Affiliates

Hey! My name is Mohammad Faizaan, a junior from New York City, and I am excited to serve as the Funding Facilitator for Minco Groups! In addition to FAST, I am a JA and the co-chair of the MSU!
I am excited to aid Minco groups and bridge the gap between FAST and Minco. If you have any questions feel free to message me, and I hope to see you around!

Obi Nwako,

Performance Groups

Hey Everyone! My name is Obi Nwako, Class of ‘24 and I’m from the Bronx, New York (best borough). I’m in a bunch of things here at Williams including Mock Trial, rock climbing, Sankofa, Cap and Bells, and I also like to do shows for the theater department. While I may be busy feel free to email me at anytime ([email protected]) and I would be more than happy to help answer any questions.

Alice Qu,

At-Large

Essence Perry,

At-Large

Hello! I am Class of ’22 and your At-Large representative for FAST. I ran for FAST because I truly believe together we can create an accessible and equitable system of funding. I am always free to answer questions, feel free to email ([email protected]), message, or find me in Lee’s. Hope to talk to you soon!