Below are steps to Submit a Funding Request:
Link to google form once you have completed the budget request form.
- Click here for a template budget.
- This template has all of the necessary information to request funding from FAST.
- Use this quick guide to prepare your budget. It has the major funding guidelines outlined in the Constitution and bylaws.
- After you fill out the budget template or make your own, use this link to submit your budget request to FAST.
- After you submit your budget to FAST, we highly recommend you attend our office hours.
- Our office hours for the Spring 2020 semester are Thursdays 5-6pm ET and Sundays 6-7pm ET!
- The link to office hours: https://williams.zoom.us/j/6951720244
- Our office is now called the “People’s Office,” this is the old CC/Fincom Office in Upper Paresky.
- Funding Facilitators are help your RSO write budgets/funding requests, find other pots of money at the college, or simply answer any questions about the new funding process. We are paid to ensure you experience an accessible and transparent system of funding. We do all of this during office hours.
- FAST decisions are deliberated within the funding body. Most decisions will be decided within 24 hours submission through an email to the RSO/student. Decisions will be publicized (in the drive folder and website) within a week of the original budget being submitted.