“Activist Scholars or Radical Subjects?” Afterword coauthored with Edmund T. Gordon in Charles Hale, ed., Activist Scholars (University of California Press, 2008).
- The Roots of Mass Incarceration: A Review of Austin Reed’s The Haunted Convict
- 7 Lessons in 1 Abolitionist Movement
- Abolition Collective 2016 Elections Blog
- Black Lives: From Grief to Activism
- Harlem Hospitality and Political History: Malcolm X and Fidel Castro at the Hotel Theresa: A Review of Rosemarie Mealy’s Fidel and Malcolm X
- Activist Scholars or Radical Subjects?
- Reflections on Teaching: ‘Gender, Race, and Class’
- Letter to the Editor