Shivon A. Robinson, Ph.D.
Shivon received her bachelor's degrees in Biology and Psychology from Williams College in 2011. She completed her graduate work in the lab of Dr. Irwin Lucki at the University of Pennsylvania and earned her doctorate in Neuroscience in 2016. Subsequently, she completed a NIH sponsored Institutional Research and Academic Career Development Award (IRACDA) postdoctoral fellowship in the lab of Dr. Julie Blendy, which combined a traditional mentored research experience with extensive training in college level teaching. She is currently an Assistant Professor in the Psychology Department at Williams College.
CURRENT LAB MEMBERS
Nat Davidson '22
Tori Saltz '22
Grace Reynolds '22
Caitlin Han '23
Cynthia Masese '23
- Carmen Bango '20 - Research Assistant in Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Lab at Dartmouth
- Daniel Hahn '21 - Research Assistant in NCAN Lab at Stratton VA Medical Center
- Andrea Orozco '21 - Research Assistant in Yang Lab at Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- Simone Veale '21 - Research Assistant in Psychiatry Neuroimaging Lab at Harvard Medical School
- Kasey Stern '21 - Associate Consultant at TRINITY Biotech
- Gwyneth Maloy '21 -Yale School of Medicine
- Theresa Morley-McLaughlin '21
- Mia Holtze '22.5