Lehman connects students with service opportunities and organize community engagement events. We collaborate with local organizations and campus groups to reach out to the community.
Our partner organization, the Center for Learning in Action, keeps an up-to-date database of engagement opportunities both within the local community and beyond it.
Designed by Lehman
Projects designed by Lehman are campus-wide opportunities with food, transport and more provided. Here are some of our campus and community partners for service projects.
Campus Groups and Initiatives
- Berkshire Food Project (BFP)
- Brayton Elementary After School Tutoring
- Habitat for Humanity
- Williams Homeless Outreach (Facebook)
- Converging Worlds (website, Facebook)
In collaboration with organizations in the community
- Berkshire Humane Society
- Harper Center
- Louison House North Adams
- Caretaker and Full Well Farms