I am an Assistant Professor at Williams College in the Physics Department.
You can find more information about my teaching and research interests on this website.
Feel free to contact me for details.
Office: Bronfman 089
Email: swati.singh (at) williams.edu
- December 2017: Selected to be a KITP Scholar (2018-20).
- September 2017: Talked to local high school students about detecting small forces using quantum systems.
- September 2017: A perspective for our article appears on NJP.
- July 2017: Our paper about gravitational wave detection using helium appears in NJP, along with an article in Physicsworld.
- June 2017: Derek Galvin `18 joins the group as thesis student. Qiyuan Hu `20 joins the group for Summer research.
- June 2017: Attended ALPhA New England Conference at Amherst College.
- June 2017: Contributed talk at DAMOP.
Department of Physics,
33 Lab Campus Drive,
Williamstown, MA 01267.