There are many ways to report an assault, should a survivor choose to do so. Students can choose to report to the college, the police, both, or neither.
To report a sexual assault or other sexual misconduct to the College please contact:
- Campus Safety and Security at 597-4444 (for any member of the community)
- Any Dean at the Dean of the College’s office 597 – 4261 (for students)
- Interim Title IX Coordinator, Sarah Bolton, 597- 4261 (for students)
- Deputy Title IX Coordinator Martha Tetrault, 597- 2058 (for staff)
- Deputy Title IX Coordinator Denise Buell, 597 – 4351 (for faculty)
For more information on reporting to the College click here.
To report a sexual assault to the police contact:
- Williamstown Police Department at 413 458 5733
For more information on reporting to the police click here.