An elected body, the Williams Staff Committee (WSC) seeks to increase the visibility of staff on campus and to advance their role in the life of the college. WSC provides suggestions and input to the senior administration and the broader college community, contributes to the richness of our community, and to the college’s mission of providing the finest possible liberal arts education.
Brings ideas from the staff to senior administrators and in return, serves as a group that the senior administration may consult for staff input on college issues, excluding terms and conditions of staff employment.
Provides open and direct communication within the staff community.
Advises, as appropriate, on staff members who will sit on other standing and ad hoc committees that address issues related to matters of interest to staff.
Identifies other ways for staff to engage with each other, students, and faculty in an effort to promote community and to make staff a more visible, involved and recognized part of the wider college community.
- Krista Birch, Program Administrator, Oakley Center
- Terri-Lynn Hurley, Senior Desktop Systems Specialist, OIT
- Carol Rand, Payroll Specialist, Human Resources (Chairperson)
- Christopher Vince, Prep and Service Attendant, Dining Services
- Yvette Belleau, Lead Custodian, Facilities
- Kim Brown, Manager of Print and Mail Services
- Derek Cece, Manager of Architectural Trades, Facilities
- Jean Grant, Assistant to the Director, Academic Resources
- Nicole Pedercini, Administrative and Financial Assistant, Controller’s Office (Co Vice-Chairperson)
- Laini Sporbert, Health Educator, Student Health Services (Co Vice-Chairperson)
- Amy Tatro, Assistant to the Director, Williams College Museum of Art
See WSC Guidelines for more information about membership on the committee.
Michael Bak, Float Custodian, Facilities
Gail Burda, Executive Assistant, Dean of Faculty’s Office
Molly O’Brien, Unit Manager, Dining Services
Nicole Prokop, Head of Access Services, Libraries
Amanda Turner, Department, Administrative Assistant
Judi Willette, Custodian, Facilities
Justin Adkins, Davis Center
Dave Boyer, Safety and Security
Lisa (Briggs) Champagne, Dining Services
Patrick Banks, Facilities
Paula Machado, Development
Lynn Melchiori, OIT
Maureen Strype, Student Health Services
Bob Wright, HR (as HR ex officio Rep)
James Cart, HR (as HR ex officio Rep)
Lisa Remillard, Facilities
Bobbi Senecal, Real Estate and Auxiliary Services
Amy Wood, President’s Office
2012 Ad hoc Committee
Lisa Briggs, Dining Services
Kelly Kervan, Controller’s Office
Tom Mahar, Facilities
Pat Malanga, English
Christine Menard, Library
Trevor Murphy, OIT
Geraldine Shen, College Relations
Suzanne Silitch, Communications
Rick Spalding, Chaplain