- Print, Web, and Podcast ToV Public Outreach
- Venus Twilight Experiment coronagraph on Haleakala
- Dunn Solar Telescope and IBIS, Sacramento Peak Observatory, images
- Clay Center Observatory Images/Williams College Expedition
- SDO Images
- Selected Photos from the Haleakala Site
The Williams College Transit of Venus expedition team at Haleakala included Jay Pasachoff, Glenn Schneider, Bryce Babcock, Muzhou Lu ’13, Ron Dantowitz, Aram Friedman, Rob Lucas, Eric Pilger ’82, Naomi Pasachoff, Helen Robinson, Claudia Pilger, Raisha Friedman, and Helen Robinson. We were represented at Sacramento Peak by Kevin Reardon ’92. We were assisted with data processing in Williamstown by Eric Edelman ’13.
The Williams College Transit of Venus Expeditions of 2004 and 2012 were supported by grants from the Committee for Research and Exploration of the National Geographic Society.